Thursday, April 30, 2009

Grrr!!!

Already. Ticks. Ugh!!! In the last few days of being outside I keep coming across ticks. 2 of them were when we were playing on Dylan's play set, on the mulch! Today, if I wouldn't have had Dylan keep his hood on the tick would have been in his hair. It was sitting there right on his hood. I hate those things! Now, just now, relaxing on the couch one crawled on my elbow. It must have hitched a ride inside with one of us this morning. I know that happens, but crap, I hate those things. Unfortunately there is nothing we can do about them. They are everywhere. I could just scream!! I don't remember seeing them this early last year.
Well, I'm not sure, but I think Dylan has another cold. It could be his allergies, but this time I am leaning more towards cold. Runny nose, sneeze, occasional cough, that type of thing. No fever yet, which he normally doesn't get. Vick's allows him to sleep so that's good. I guess it's the time of year for colds huh. They are just an inconvenience. They don't seem to affect his attitude much. He always plays and acts normal. I just hope this one doesn't last long.
My allergies have been going haywire off and on these last few days. This morning they were rough, but now all I have is a headache. It rained yesterday, and some the day before, and it is supposed to continue clear through Tuesday morning. By that time we will all be going stir crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...