Saturday, July 30, 2011

Whoa lookout!

A post on the weekend? Yeah that's right.
First, I wanted to give you a link to a website I talked about once before called Wonderdads. If you click on Wonderdads, it will take you to an article they just posted about Mom Blogs. Guess who is there? Among the featured MomBlogs! Me! Yep. Go to Wonderdads and scroll down and you will see Keeping it Simple!

*Ok...edited to say that apparently they want you to give your email to see the website. You don't have to do that if you don't want to. It's nothing too exciting. You aren't missing anything by not seeing the site. *

Today has been kind of a lazy day. I should have taken the opportunity to get a few things done around here, but I didn't. Mom came over this morning, pretty early I might add, and picked Dylan. She will bring him back in the morning. He was thrilled. Excited. As always. He loves spending time with all of his Mamaws and Papaws. Ryan had to work today. That left Ethan and I. At one point this morning, Ethan got cranky and I told him that is why no one ever takes him. He didn't care. He was off and on cranky as usual. He took a decent nap at least. After a quick dinner, he and I went outside to walk around a bit. That sun was hot. The poor kid was sweating like crazy.
Tomorrow, Mom will bring Dylan back in the morning before she goes to work and then we have a birthday party to go to in the afternoon. It starts as Ethan's nap time starts. So that should be interesting. I have no idea how it will work out. Or if it will. We all know how Ethan can be.
Here are a few pictures that I snapped with my cell phone during our walk this evening with Ethan. I took them from a different perspective than I normally do. Normally I get down in their level to see their faces.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...