Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Random Wednesday Thoughts

We don't have much going on. No surprise there.

We got our computer fixed today. So no more leftover issues from the storms. For now.

The horse flies are back. In full force. I hear them hit the windows all day. Trust me, there are a lot of them. And they are huge.

Just within the last 2 weeks the locusts have come out. Its kind of nice hearing them. Its just a sign of summer. Yes, I know that is has been summer for a while, but still.

Just 2 weeks and some odd days until our vacation! I can't wait. I dread the drive down and back with these 2 little boys though.

I am trying my best to track my calorie intake online to hold myself accountable and be aware of what I am eating. I am on day 3. Knowing me, after a week, I won't be able to keep up with it.

Even though I am "aware" of what I am eating, I still want to snack and eat all sort of delicious fried foods. Fast food. And chocolate. the cravings won't go away.

The boys are doing well. They make me want to bang my head against the wall. Daily. But they are well.

I haven't slept well in the last 2 nights. No special reason. Just haven't. I'm tired.

In the last week, I have wanted a personal cook so bad! I feel lazy. Lazy, but hungry. So yeah, someone to cook dinner for all of us each night (other than me) would be fantastic.

I can dream can't I?

Oh, you know what sounds good right now? Pizza. From Papa John's. Pepperoni only please.

I'm tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...