Monday, July 25, 2011

Few and far between

That's been my posting style this past week or so. Last week it was because we didn't have internet access. Now that we got it back (on the laptop at least), I am just having...writer's block? I guess you could call it. I just don't have much to say. We didn't do much over the weekend. Did a bit of shopping for Ryan, without Ryan this weekend. He worked. We sat here at home. So yeah, we just didn't do anything interesting. I have had a headache off and on for 3 days now. I can get it to dull enough to live with it, and then other times it comes on and hits me hard and all I can do is lay down. Nothing with me has changed. The only thing changing is the weather. So I'm guessing it's due to sinuses and all I can do is manage it and wait it out. I am forcing myself to drink lots and lots of water today to see if it helps.
Today was Dylan's last day at his current "school." I don't think he really understood, but I tried to tell him. No big deal really though. It was only 1 day a week. So we have 2.5 weeks until vacation (I think). And then 2 weeks after that he starts the new, more formal preschool. August will be an exciting month. Hopefully I will get past this headache and writer's block. See you all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...