Friday, January 14, 2011

Not much going on here. This weekend, we are going to a surprise birthday party for a friend of Ryan. He is turning 30, so his wife wanted to throw a small party. Sunday is when Kyle is leaving. Mom and I are going to the base that morning to see him go. For a year.

On a brighter note, a few pictures from the last week. I'm really not sure what happened though. Before I uploaded them, the color was much better. Now for some reason they are a little washed out. No idea what caused that. But I really don't want to go through uploading them all again!


This look that Dylan is giving is new. Just started it a couple of weeks ago. This time it was directed towards Ethan. Although I don't remember why.


Dylan needs a haircut too. That's Ryan's department...











I managed to catch the dog as she was starting a sneeze!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...