Monday, January 10, 2011

Its been a long day already. Ethan is now sick with the cold that Dylan has. Great. 2 of them. He is miserable. Grumpy, congested, runny nose, did I mention grumpy? We didn't do much this weekend. We ran some errands and that's about it. We all went to Sams Club. There were a few things I needed to get. The carts have 2 seats in them, so the boys sat next to each other. Dylan whined because Ethan was touching him. It was way too busy to let Dylan down and walk. That would have been much worse. We made it through and managed to get everything on my list.
That was about it for the weekend. Took Dylan to school this morning and now we are home. I am anxiously awaiting nap time. No plans for the week. Its almost nap time...did I say that already?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...