Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Well I just put Ethan down for a nap in the crib. I thought I would give it a shot today. So when I noticed he was getting tired, I put him in there and turned on the crib soother and left. He has probably been there for about 20 minutes. He fell asleep shortly after the soother shut off. Ive been back there twice now to look at him. I have the baby monitor but still wanted to see him. I really don't know why but I feel so guilty for sticking him back there and leaving. I felt guilty about it when Dylan was a baby. I don't know why it bothers me so much, but it does. I wish I could just hold him all day and enjoy the baby stage. Its just not possible.
If he manages to stay asleep for a while, I'm sure he will get a better quality of sleep while he is back there. Not so much noise to wake him. At the same time, I don't want him to get used to the total quiet either. Id like him to continue to fall asleep with noise. Not sure how to handle that one. See, I'm so torn. So do I have him nap in the living room with us and noise, or do I put him down for naps alone? Ugh. I don't know. Really its killing me that he is back there all by himself. So yeah I don't know how long this crib thing will last for now. Maybe when he gets another month or 2 older I can get into that routine. We'll see I guess. Day by day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...