Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I think everyone is feeling better now. That's about the only change over here. I am so glad the weather is getting warmer. Looks like it will be at least 50 each day for a while now. Both boys are doing well. Dylan has been acting pretty decently here lately. I'm thankful for that. Dylan got to play outside when he was at school on Monday. When I got there to pick him up, I asked him if he was ready to go and he told me no. After a little convincing I got him to go quietly. He just enjoyed being outside. They have concrete they can play on. Our ground is so wet, there is water laying everywhere here. And we are supposed to get more rain in the next couple of days. I would love to take the boys outside, but it hasn't been right yet for me to get both out.
I am dreading this time change that is coming on the weekend. I'd much rather 'fall back'. I don't think it will affect Ethan at all, but Dylan and I will feel it. Probably more me though. I can't believe that it is already time to do this. It seems like the year is moving by so quickly. Ethan will be a year old before I know it, and even sooner, Dylan will be 4! I just can't believe that.

I don't have any new pictures to put on here, so I thought that I would put up one of Ethan and one of Dylan. In the pictures, the boys are about the same age, give or take a week or two. I think they look so different! Also, Dylan is wearing a newborn sleeper. Ethan only wore them for about a week or 2!
Here is Dylan back in 06, around one month old



Here is Ethan at around one month old









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...