Tuesday, March 2, 2010

We have had a couple of long nights here. Ethan has been sleeping horribly. Not sure what is going on with him. The only way I got him to sleep was to lay down on the couch and place him belly down in my chest. He was out like a light. I tried everything else before that. I try to keep him awake during the day, but if you wake him and its not time for him to eat, then he is a huge grump. He does not like to be woken up if he isn't going to eat. When he does wake up I do my best to entertain him and keep him awake, but it never lasts long. He either falls asleep or once again, gets very very grumpy. He will just scream and cry and fuss till he falls asleep. So yeah I have a grumpy baby. I'm not exactly sure how to change that right now. I know when he gets a little older he can be entertained a little better.
Dylan went to his school yesterday. They said he was good, so this time he didn't get in trouble, yay! This morning when he got up he cried because he couldn't go to school today! I think I cried a little too. If it weren't for the money, then Id send him more, because right there is proof that he loves it.
I had my check up yesterday. Everything is fine. I'm all better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...