Saturday, February 25, 2012

Week 8 Photo

I took a few pictures throughout the week hoping they would be decent enough. But none of them were. I just haven't felt like making much of an effort. So I went up to our soon to be new house to clean the kitchen since the floor is mostly done. By the way, I didn't get much done. I got to sneezing so bad. It got to the point where it just wouldn't stop. I don't know what was irritating my nose, but it was awful. My throat hurts so bad right now from all of the sneezing. Anyway, I snapped a few pictures from the back of the house before we left. Here's one.












What else has been going on...I don't know. But it feels like I've been busy. Maybe I have maybe I haven't. Eh, probably not. Even though it feels like it. Earlier in the week, I made a salad dressing made to taste like Olive Garden's salad dressing. I must say it is pretty close and tastes really good. If you are interested in giving it a shot, check out the post from The Country Cook and she will tell you exactly what to do! It doesn't take much time. Most of the stuff you probably have in your pantry already.
Have a nice weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I saw your comment on Polish Mom Photographer's page about how it's hard for you to even look at yourself in the mirror, moreorless take self portraits every day. That made me sad. Because I think that too every time I see her weekly portraits go up. So, every time you glance in the mirror---stop what you're doing and tell yourself you're beautiful and amazing. To have created two precious and beautiful little boys, a husband that works such an amazing public service job---who obviously chose you, you're doing something right. And you are obviously beautiful to them. You have an amazing life, which could only mean one thing really. You're amazing.
    Remember that, beautiful. :)
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe that you took the time to stop by and say such wonderful things. You have no idea how much that means to me. You must be a pretty awesome person! Thank you for your kind words. You are so amazing Jennifer.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...