Friday, February 10, 2012

I want a nap...Oh, and 6/52

Today was Dylan's field trip to Skyline chili. I mentioned it earlier in the week. It went fine. My grandparents got here a little early and watched Ethan. So Dylan and I went to walmart before we had to be at Skyline. I needed to get some juice and valentine cards for Dylans party on Monday. So we made a quick trip and headed to Skyline. All of the kids sat together and they had the parents sit off to the side. The kids seemed to enjoy themselves a lot. They each got to choose what they wanted to eat and drink. Dylan chose a hot dog with cheese. Thankfully none of that weird chili stuff that goes on top of the hot dog. Ick. None of the parents ate! It was a little early for Skyline. It was about 10:30 when the kids were eating.
Like I said though, they all seemed to have fun.
I snapped a picture of Dylan with my phone. Its not the best picture, but I am using it as my week 6 photo because this was the highlight of the week.

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...