Thursday, December 9, 2010

It feels like it has been a long week for some reason. We haven't done much, but still. Dylan got in trouble at school on Monday. Occasionally he does act out. I'm sure he isn't the only one from time to time. I talked to him about it. The weather has been so cold this week. Luckily we are staying warm here in the house! Today the boys and I went to town to get a few things. I needed to get some stuff for Ryan, and get a few things from Walmart. Before we left I took a strap that is supposed to go to Dylan's booster seat in the kitchen. I figured that since Walmart doesn't offer a cart with room for 2 kids, I needed to do something. Dylan would need to be in the cart, because going into walmart is never quick, and I didn't want to set myself up for a fight trying to keep him close while getting through the crowded store quickly. So anyway, I took that strap and set him in the basket of the cart, and used that strap to keep him sat down. With the strap around his waist, there was no way for him to stand up! So he was in the basket and Ethan was in the seat. It worked well. If I had to get a bunch of stuff, it probably wouldn't have worked so well, but since I wasn't getting a lot, it worked fine. I'm so proud of myself.
No huge plans for the weekend. Grandparents are coming to see the boys. And I think on Sunday we are supposed to get a bunch of snow. Although I guess they aren't sure whats going to happen yet. We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...