Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I cannot believe that this year is almost over. I don't know why it has flown by so fast. Ethan is soon to be a year old. Soon he will be walking. Which, honestly, I am not ready for him to do. He is into enough stuff as it is. Both boys have changed so much this year. Dylan is now 4, somehow. I can't imagine how this next year will play out. This time last year I was very pregnant, and anxiously waiting to meet Ethan. Although, at that time, we hadn't picked out a name. We didn't decide on the name until he was born. We had 2 names in mind, and Ethan won. In less than a month we will be celebrating his first birthday. Part of me is happy to get away from the baby days, but the other part of me isn't. I do miss holding a tiny infant. I don't miss the sleeplessness though. As Ethan gets older though, the 2 can start to play together. Once Ethan starts walking and talking, a whole new chapter will open with us all.
So this next year will be interesting. For Ryan, spring work will start, then wheat. In August we are taking a family vacation, that I cannot wait for! Once we get back from vacation, Dylan will start preschool. He is growing so fast. Then the fall work will start up for Ryan. After that, we will be back to where we are now. I wonder if next year will go by as fast as this one did...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...