Wednesday, July 1, 2009

When I woke up this morning I thought I may be past the sickness. I felt well, but still had no appetite. Well now that I ate lunch, I don't feel so great. So I guess I'm not over it yet. Last night I was actually able to make a decent dinner. My first trimester is over on July 11th I think so, I should start feeling better around then, I hope!
I finally popped though the other day. I think I can safely say its not bloat anymore. Its a little earlier this time around than it was with Dylan, but I expected it to happen earlier. With the extra weight I have been carrying since Dylan didn't help matters. The insides are pushing against the fat on my gut so thats probably why I am showing earlier. I will probably "look" further along than I really am during this whole pregnancy.
I am so glad the weather has been cooler. I know that is helping me feel at least a little better. Tomorrow Ryan is going to that Reds game. He is still planning on taking Dylan, so that will be a nice break for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...