Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I hate to complain even more, but it's going to happen. So Saturday night, late I started feeling pretty bad, and started to lose my voice. Just figured it was the weather as we were outside all evening. Sunday, no better. Woke up in the middle of the night with horrible ear pain. With the ear pain I decided to go to my family doctor. Turns out, I have a sinus infection as well as an ear infection. Great. I am still miserable today. I have partial hearing because I am so clogged up in my face. And my face just hurts. I can't get the stuff to move out. Doc gave me a RX for an antibiotic, and told me to take it only if its not getting any better since there is a slight risk (very slight) to the baby. Also told me to get the final ok from my OB before I take the med. So since I'm not doing any better today, I call the OB office to get the ok. Now keep in mind all I need from that office is a 'yes' or a 'no' and nothing more. Its now 9pm, the office is closed and they haven't called me back! I'm so frustrated! And now, if they do manage to call me back tomorrow, then I won't be able to fill that RX. Ryan will have to try to do it while he is at work tomorrow if he has time, because my car is out of commission for a couple of days. No car means no driving to the pharmacy. I am so mad at that frickin office for not returning my phone call!
So yes I am complaining yet again, but I think in this case I am allowed. Morning sickness, and now this stupid infection in my head. GRR!!!
I wish I had something more interesting to talk about, but nooooooo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...