Thursday, July 23, 2009

So far I'm not feeling too bad today. Big difference from the last few days. Dylan and I ran some errands this morning. I am so thankful that it is cool outside and will stay cool for at least another week. I could not handle this morning sickness and the 90 degree weather. I am so glad it has been a cool month. Keep them coming!
Well it happened last time I was pregnant and it is happening again. In the afternoons now when Dylan is napping, I have a bad habit of watching baby shows on TLC or Discovery Health. Shows like "A Baby Story" or "Birth Day", and there is another one but I can't think of the name! I cant stand watching them when I am not pregnant, but when I am, I really enjoy them. Really don't know why that is, but oh well!
We have nothing planned for this weekend. Ryan works both days, which will make for a boring weekend. I hate when he works both days, but its hard to turn down overtime. We need all we can get while its available.
Wow, nothing really exciting to tell...big suprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...