Thursday, July 16, 2009

Today was my doctors appointment. It went well. I was not feeling well at all this morning. I started of staring at the toilet! Anyway, made it to the doctors. Today was the first time hearing the heartbeat. Basically it took forever to find the heartbeat, and I was panicked for a bit. The doctor told me while she was looking for the heartbeat that if she couldn't find it soon they would do an ultrasound. Thankfully she found it, and it was good. The little one's heartbeat averaged 140. All in all I was told things look good. I told the doctor that I was paranoid and worried this time around, and she kind of laughed and said "its not ignorant bliss this time around is it?" Hearing the heartbeat relaxed me a bit. I was given another med for the morning sickness. I have only taken my second dose, so no idea on how it will work yet. I have to watch my weight for a while too. If I loose much more before my next appt, then I need to go back for more drastic measures. So I will do my best to prevent that. Overall, I am happy with the appointment. Like I said, I am relieved to hear the heartbeat. It will be September when we get our ultrasound! Hopefully then we will know if it is a boy or girl.
Oh, on that note, the nurse today when she was looking for the heartbeat, she kept referring to the baby as "he." Ryan told her not to say that because its a girl! I keep telling him otherwise and he isn't listening, ha ha!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for baby's heartbeat!! I'm so excited for you guys....I can't wait to find out that Dylan's going to have a little brother. Hehe..don't tell Ryan I'm jinxing him...lol.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...