Thursday, June 25, 2009

Ok, so today I am starting medicine #2. Today was not a good day. I called the doctor and she got back to me very quickly. So we will see in a few days how this one is going. The first one didn't help at all.
Headaches have been hitting me off and on these last few days now too. We haven't been up to much lately. It's been so stinkin hot out! The heat, humidity and my nausea do not mix. I can't take it, and it only makes me feel worse. So Dylan and I haven't been outside much either. If I werent sick, then I could handle it.
Next week Ryan and his dad have tickets for a Reds game. Ryan is thinking about taking Dylan with them. I don't think Dylan would do that well through a 3 hour game, but I guess we may find out. If he decides not to take Dylan, then I will understand! Then of course it is the 4th! We have plans to get together with friends, so that should be nice. Dylan will enjoy it also. He will finally be out of the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...