Monday, June 15, 2009

I haven't been on here lately because it has been the same old stuff. The weekend was rough. I felt pretty bad. I dropped Dylan off this morning at school. He was looking forward to it. He does every week though. We didn't do anything over the weekend. Ryan worked on Sunday. Ryan's truck was starting to fall apart on us so last week after a lot of looking around we decided to get another truck. We wanted to trade the old truck off before it fell into a pile of rust! So that took up a lot of our time last week.
I have another doc appointment tomorrow morning. Probably won't have much to report from that one. I think it will be too early for them try and listen to the heartbeat. I am 9 weeks along now. We wanted this so bad and it seems like it is just dragging on! Only 9 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...