Sunday, June 7, 2009

*Sigh* Not much here. I have been pretty sick since last night. It started right before bed. Luckily I passed out as soon as I laid my head down. Shortly after I woke this morning it started again. Thankfully mom wasn't working so she came down to help me with Dylan. I am so thankful that she was around. She fed me too! So I am starting to feel better. I hope I continue to feel better as the day goes on.
Dylan has been great lately with me being sick everyday. The other day I was feeling decent so he and I went to the outlet mall. I wanted to get him some sandals. I really prefer to buy him shoes from Stride-Rite. They are supposed to be really good shoes for his developing foot. So anyway, they had everything on sale so I got him a pair of sandals and a pair of Crocs for next to nothing. We went to a few more stores and got him some thinner Pjs and a hat for the summer. He was such a good boy that day. I think he was just happy to be out of the house for once!

1 comment:

  1. Cindy told me your morning sickness is pretty rough.. I hope it holds off when I get down there! I hope it passes soon for you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...