Monday, June 1, 2009

We had some family over yesterday for a cookout. Even though I was unable to eat hardly any of the food, it was nice to see everyone and get to talk to them. I got a little sun burnt on my face and arms. I don't know why I didn't think to put on sunblock. Stupid me! I'm still nauseous most of the day, so that hasn't changed yet. Other than family yesterday we haven't done much. Ryan finished up the planting on Saturday, so at least that is done.
I'm sitting here racking my brain trying to think of something to say, but I have nothing. Being so sick lately, we just haven't done much. I keep hoping that the nausea will go away, but it hasn't yet. As soon as it does, we can finally get back to doing things around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...