Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Be prepared, here comes more complaining. It's just not right that you finally get pregnant and then have to deal with morning sickness. Pregnancy is supposed to be a wonderful thing, but until this passes, wonderful does not exist. Today was filled with horrible nausea. I almost didn't make it through dinner. No, I haven't thrown up yet, but I feel like I could at any time. I can barely fix meals. We haven't had a decent, home cooked meal in days, because I just cant do it. I need to go the the grocery store so bad. I should have went days ago, but again, I cant. Being around all of that food would just be awful, plus, I don't feel good enough to go anywhere. Other than feeling bad, nothing going on. Dylan is in the tractor with Ryan again, which helps out a lot. Sorry it's all whiny, but that's how I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...