Thursday, May 14, 2009

Well I think its safe to say that I feel like poo. Its my allergies. My nose is going crazy. Of course right now there isn't anything I can take, so its just one of those times I have to deal with it. I've been pretty grumpy today because of it all. Nothing much happening really. It rained the last 2 days. Way too much rain. Had lunch yesterday with a friend. Kind of a last minute thing, shockingly Dylan was good. Last time we went he was horrible. So I was worried. But he surprised me and was good and ate all his meal. It was nice to get out, but we really didn't get much of a chance to talk. With 2 kids between us, our attention was mostly divided. Oh well, maybe next time Ryan can stay home with Dylan.
I am so anxious for my doc appointment next week. Maybe the pregnancy will finally set in. This time around, my attention is mainly on Dylan and well, life, that I tend to let the pregnancy slip my mind. With Dylan, all I thought about was being pregnant. I was able to enjoy the thought of being pregnant. This time around I haven't really been able to do that. Don't get me wrong, we desperately wanted this child, and I am so thrilled, but I have so much else to focus on. I guess part of it is that it is so early that I don't feel pregnant. The only symptom so far is bloating after I eat. Yeah, I know you all wanted to know that one, ha ha! I guess I just want to get further along so I start to show and can feel like I am pregnant. Who knows how long that will be though, since I have more weight on me this time around. So a few more days until my appointment on the 20th.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...