Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Ryan and his dad have started planting. That means we won't see much of him for a few weeks. I am glad that they are finally getting this going, but every year I dread this part of the year as well as harvest. You'd think I would be used to this by now, but I guess I'm not. I mean I know that it just has to be this way, but its still rough. Its made worse by having Dylan. Ryan and Dylan just don't see much of each other these times. Probably about a thousand times a day Dylan asks if daddy is working. Now all I can hope for is that the weather stays decent for the next few weeks, so that they can work straight through and get it done. If it stays nice, then they can have it done easily and quickly. Right now they are planting corn and working ground to get it ready for the beans. So let's all hope for nice weather!
So that's what's new here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...