Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Back from my doc appointment. All the tests from last month came back and everything is normal. It's all normal. Uneventful appointment, but I figured it would be that way. We should be able to listen to the heartbeat next appointment. I have lost some weight, which I knew. It's kind of a given when I can barely manage one meal a day. So they gave me something to hopefully help with the nausea. I took it about 2 hours ago and it is making me very sleepy. I hope it helps, but only time will tell. If this one doesn't work, then there are 2 more to try. I hope we don't have to go that far. So that's all of the news here!

1 comment:

  1. I hope the medicine works, I hate thinking of you laid up and miserable. Can't wait to hear about the next appointment..yeah for heartbeats!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...