Friday, November 12, 2010

What's been going on. Well Ethan crawls now. Finally. I'm still not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing! He can finally do what he wants, but what he wants to do isn't always safe, or what I want him to do. He annoys Dylan now and I hear a lot of complaining from Dylan about being touched, or grabbed by Ethan or being to close to Ethan. He even gets after the dog, who seems a bit annoyed by this new talent. Almost immediately after learning to crawl, Ethan was beginning to pull up on everything. He loves to stand, tries all the time to stand. He is so far away from being able to walk, but not because of the lack of trying on his part. He also has another tooth coming in. So that has been fun. I'm so done with teething!
This week I also realized that Ethan has outgrown his infant seat in the car. Actually he has probably been too big for it for at least 2 or 3 months. At his 9 month appointment, he was 29.5 inches tall. He will be 10 months in a week. The limit for his seat is 29 inches. Bad mommy! Very very bad! So he will move into Dylan's car seat (rear facing of course) and I ordered Dylan a new seat that will hopefully be the last one we ever buy for him. Eventually it transitions into just a booster seat.
Dylan had a good day at school on Monday. He was happy to go, and left without any trouble. Not much is going on with him.
We don't have much planned for the weekend as usual. Ryan has to work on Sunday. Saturday I hope to go out for the day with a friend. Ryan is supposed to stay home with the boys, so I hope that all holds up. I don't remember the last time I was out with a friend. That sounds so pathetic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...