Monday, November 1, 2010

Thursday evening I took Dylan trick or treating. Ryan was still working, so he missed it unfortunately. Dylan dressed as a tiger. He loved it. Everyday he asks if he can have a trick or treat. So I give him one peice of his candy after lunch. Its enough to keep him happy. We walked a couple of small blocks. It was chilly out that evening. 2 blocks is enough candy for him anyway.
Saturday we had some family down for a late birthday party for Dylan. It all went well. Somehow Ryan missed out on opening the gifts. The fire department was busy that afternoon. But he managed to make it back before everyone left. Overall I think things were good, and Dylan enjoyed himself. Ryan and I were both tired that evening though. We didnt do anything on Sunday, which was nice. We were all home all day together!
Ethan's new tooth is finally all the way through. Top front tooth. We made it through all that. Now our latest issue is that he won't eat any normal food. He wont let me spoon feed him anymore. He also doesnt like anything so whatever I give him to feed himself he hates. Ive tried apples, carrots, broccoli, peas, white bread, wheat bread, and bananas. I have no idea why he won't eat anything. He just takes his bottles and thats it. I thought that his new tooth was causing pain and thats why he was refusing. But now that it is through, he still wont eat, so I really dont know whats going on with him. The only thing I can do is keep trying I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...