Thursday, January 28, 2010

Ethan had his one week check up yesterday. No more doc trips until he is 2 months old in March. Yay! I am so done with appointments!
Anyway, he was 8 lbs 4 0z, and still the same length. So he got his birth weight back plus some. I guess that means I am doing something right! Really it was an uneventful, and fast appointment. The kind I like!
Last night was interesting. Sitting in bed feeding the littlest booger and he pukes on me! Luckily it all went on me and him and not the bed. But yeah that was a nice surprise at 3 am! He slept fairly well last night too. He didn't wake up for his first nighttime feeding until around that 3 am mark. Then only once more after that until we woke up at 8:30. I am just still so exhausted that nothing will help until I can sleep straight through.
Sesame Street is a wonderful show. I actually have quiet in the house right now thanks to that show. Dylan is parked in a little chair watching it, Ethan is asleep in the boppy pillow beside me and the dog is asleep on her blanket. Ahhh....just a few moments of peace. Thank you PBS.
No pictures this time. Hopefully next time though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...