Thursday, January 14, 2010

Today was my last OB appointment. I am 2 cm dilated and 80% thinned out. Yay! Progress. Ryan went with me in hopes of talking to the doc about inducing. Luckily they are letting us. She actually gave us the option of being induced tomorrow if we wanted to! I was surprised. But Ryan and I had already decided that if we could, then Monday would be the best. So if I don't go into labor on my own between now and Monday, then bright and early on Monday morning we will go to the hospital and start the whole process. I am still hoping that I will start labor on my own. That is part of the reason we decided to wait until Monday.
So now I am doing my best to get last minute things done around the house. I am trying to keep it together and clean. Dylan isn't helping with that though. While I was cleaning up part of the house, he was in the living room tearing it apart. Now there are toys everywhere. I'm not going to worry about it right now though. He is napping and I am going to lay down for a while too. The guy who is doing the work in the house with the bathroom and Dylan's new room has been here the last few evenings working, so there was/is dust and crud everywhere in the dining room, bathroom and that new bedroom. I think I got most of it swept and mopped up. It may need to be done again later, but we'll see. If I can manage to get that cleaned up, then things will be good enough for me not to worry.
A few more things and I will be good to go. At least my bags are all packed. Grandparents are on call for caring for Dylan. We should be good to go. I'm just not good with the unknown! I'm a planner! Ahhh!!!
Anyway, lets hope for baby any day now! Maybe he will actually get a name too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...