Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The weather around here lately has been wonderful. We could use a lot of rain though. Its warm out, not humid, nice and breezy. I love days that this. Boys are well. Dylan had a good day at school on Monday. The local fire department brought their truck down to them, so Dylan was excited about that. Since it was a nice evening last night, I took Dylan for a ride on the four wheeler back through the fields. He loves that stuff.
Nothing really exciting to report. This weekend Dylan turns 4. Time flies. I'm not sure what we are going to do that day. Sunday we are going to my Aunts and have a get together for both Dylan's birthday and my cousin's daughter. Getting 2 birds with one stone! The weather is supposed to be nice. Other than that we don't have much going on.
I haven't really felt like posting much lately. Sorry about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...