Thursday, December 24, 2009

Yet another appointment this past week. Group b came back negative which is great. No worries there. But docs are still worried about the amount of protein in my urine each week. I haven't asked why they are so worried, because I didn't want to get myself upset. So I let them worry and figure it out. So anyway, they wanted me to do a 24 hour urine test. I had to take home this hideous brown gallon jug and catch all of my urine in that for 24 hours. Then I took it back to the office and along with that, they took some blood. I will hopefully find out what is going on at my next appointment on Monday. I have been told that it can be a sign of preeclampsia. Here is some info from Web-Md. http://www.webmd.com/baby/guide/preeclampsia-eclampsia

Today is Christmas Eve! Yay. I cant wait to have Dylan open his gifts in the morning. It will be a lot of fun. I got most of the house straightened up yesterday. I have the kitchen and bathroom to take care of today. I always leave them until the end, because they are so easy to wreck! I also have a few things to make today for tomorrow and Saturday. I could get a lot more done in a shorter amount of time if I didn't have so much discomfort going on in my lower belly. And then after I'm on my feet for too long, they swell. Oh well, should be a good day today!
Merry Christmas everyone. I hope to have some pictures to post next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...