Thursday, December 17, 2009

We took Dylan up to the firehouse to see Santa last night. By looking at the pictures you can tell he is a little unsure about the whole process. Santa tried to talk to him, but he didn't say much back. Anyway, he sat on his lap at least and almost gave me a good photo op.



Other than that, not much. I almost got my Christmas shopping done. The only thing left is Ryan's stocking stuffers. Which isn't easy. I have a couple of ideas, but we'll see if I can get what I want. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow, so I hope to take care of it all then after the appointment. Hopefully the appointment won't last long and everything is ok. Last weeks appointment didn't end on the greatest of notes.
I can't wait for Christmas!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...