Monday, August 3, 2009

We had a nice weekend. My grandparents offered to take Dylan for the whole weekend! So of course, I couldn't turn that one down. They said that he did well. I am sure that he enjoyed himself a lot. They picked him up on Friday and brought him back on Sunday. I didn't get much done on Friday, but Ryan and I did get to go to a late dinner, which was just so nice. Saturday turned out to be a busy day. I did get a few things done around the house that needed to be done. I feel like a got a lot accomplished that day! Saturday I actually felt well too! Sunday morning Ryan and I went out to breakfast. I don't remember the last time we went to breakfast anywhere!
This morning we are back to normal. I didn't feel great yesterday for some reason. This morning didn't start off well either. I hope the rest of the day goes better. Dylan was ready for school this morning. When I dropped him off he didn't give me a second look! He was gone. At least he enjoys going. We have quite a few things going on this week in the evenings. Should be a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...