Thursday, August 6, 2009

Not much.
Monday we finally put the sand in Dylan's sandbox. He played in there for a long time. That was the last thing to do on the play set. I haven't been feeling too bad most of the week. Still not much of an appetite. Now its going to get hot outside which will make me downright miserable.
Last night Ryan and I went to a Reds game with some friends. They ended up with 2 extra tickets. Luckily Ryan didn't have to work so we were able to go. It was fun. The Reds actually won too! A night out without Dylan was kind of a refresher for me in the middle of the week.
I realized the other day that I haven't taken any pictures lately at all! Ive been slacking on that. So I am charging the batteries tonight and hope to get a few in the next few days. Its probably been a couple of months since I have taken a picture of Dylan and that is just awful!
Occasionally I can feel the baby move now. Ryan thinks I am nuts, but I know that is what I am feeling. I can't wait until Ryan and Dylan can feel the little one move.
No plans for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...