Thursday, August 27, 2009

This weekend I will be 20 weeks. That is officially the halfway point! Seems like way too long to go though. Hopefully once the holidays hit, it will all move faster. I feel movement all day everyday and it is wonderful. I didn't feel so much so early with Dylan, so this is fantastic. I enjoy every minute of it. When I get up in the middle of the night to pee, I must wake the little on up, because once I lay down again, I can feel him or her flip flopping around. Still counting down to 15th. I can't wait to see him or her!
Not much else happening. The Durango is out of service for the time being. The check engine light came on the other day. Ryan took it in to have it looked at and we need a new computer for the transmission. We will take it in on Monday. Until then we can't drive it because they told us that the transmission could fail at anytime. Ugh. Luckily it is still under warranty, so we won't have to pay that bill.
No plans for the weekend. I'm so glad that it wont be hot outside either!
Sometime in the next 2 or 3 weeks, I will have to get a plan together for Dylan's 3rd birthday party. This year we are scaling it back to only close family. Every other time, we invited everyone just about on Ryan's side and its getting to be a little too much. So from now on, we will go smaller. I just have to get a date set really. But that is not easy with every ones schedule.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait until the 15th...I'm going crazy wondering about what you and Cindy are having...of course Cindy's not finding out...boo. I can't believe Dylan's 3 already...how time flies!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...