Saturday, May 12, 2012

Mother's Day & Week 19

Happy Mother's Day to all Mother's out there!

Friday at Dylan's school, they had a Mother's Day tea. I dropped Ethan off with Ryan's mom and then dropped Dylan off. The tea wasn't until the end of their school day, so I had some time to myself. I was able to get Dylan some summer clothes and then I got my hair cut. I only get it cut once a year, and that is usually right around summer time. I was due. I think about 6 inches was hacked off! I feel better though.
So off to tea I went. They had a very nice set up. Nice table settings and fruits and sweets. They had the kids sing a couple of songs for the moms and then had each child give a flower to their mom. After that we all sat down to tea. It was really sweet.
Here is what Dylan made for me:












And here he is with the flower:






















And here is the place setting:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...