Thursday, May 17, 2012

Dermalactives

A few weeks ago I was given the chance to try some lotion and a body scrub from Dermalactives. Here is some info from the Dermalactives website:
Dermalactives contains a special polymer that enables molecules to be transported through the skins deepest layers, delivering protein rich collagen and elastin. Our patented ingredient stimulates the movement of healthy cells directly to the damaged skin areas joining the collagen
and elastin, rebuilding and nourishing the lower dermal layers in a natural way. The result is a visible reduction in fine lines, wrinkles and improved skin tone
.













In the picture on the left is the Body Butter. First, it smells amazing. It is a soft, relaxing scent. It is not strongly perfumed, so it doesn't over power you. It has a whip cream consistency and is soft and smooth. It goes onto your skin so easily, without any greasy residue. I have such dry skin. Always have. My skin soaked this stuff up beautifully. And again, no greasy feeling. All it left me with was smooth, soft skin and a very relaxed feeling. The scent of the body butter is very relaxing.
On the right in the picture is the Body Scrub for the shower. I was a little worried about the scrub. I have tried a few scrubs before and they always made my skin feel like it was being ripped off! I know it should be a little abrasive, but some of them just plain hurt! Not this stuff. The Dermalactive Body Scrub is much gentler. It exfoliates your skin without the painful feeling that I have gotten from other scrubs. And again, the scent is very relaxing. The body butter and scrub compliment each other nicely. You use the scrub in the shower of course and rub it into your skin until it dissolves, then rinse. After you rinse your skin, you're left with smooth, and very soft skin. I must say that when I used the scrub, my showers were very relaxing. A relaxing shower is sometimes all that us SAH moms want. After the shower, I would apply the body butter. If I had one thing to suggest it would be that the lid on the scrub should have ridges or something because it can be a bit difficult to open with wet hands in the shower, lol!
But really, this stuff is pretty cool. It really does help you relax you in the shower. Both products leave your skin, soft and smooth with a lovely soft scent. Be sure to check out www.dermalactives.com to read about their full line of products. I have also included links throughout the post to take you directly to the website and to the individual products that I was able to try.








*Disclaimer: I was given these 2 products to try in exchange for this review. All opinions are mine. Yep, my own thoughts!*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...