Friday, April 6, 2012

Week 14 photo

Not a whole lot happening this week but it has been one very long week. Dylan has been on spring break. I get used to the coming and going 3 days a week, so yeah, this week has been pretty laid back. In addition to this weeks photo, I also took some of Dylan trying to feed a calf. It didnt last long because the calf wasnt too interested, and to be honest, neither was Dylan. He wanted to pet it, but he worried more about what his papaw was doing in the tractor. Oh well. Tractors are more fun than calves I guess.
















And here is week 14's photo:




8 comments:

  1. Beautiful cow! And oh yes, I do believe those little boys love those tractors more, I know my grandson does.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm a sucker for a calf! too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the warmth of the calf photo. makes you feel like you are in the barn and can smell the hay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love the calf pic!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...