Thursday, April 26, 2012

So..What's been going on?

A lot and at the same time, very little. Does that make sense?
Last week...well I think it was last week, we registered Dylan for kindergarten. Maybe I mentioned that already? I'm forgetful, don't you know that by now? He did fine I guess. A little reserved but not as bad as I thought he would be. Preschool will be over in less than one month.
Some planting has begun, but we have had a few days of rain here and there which is starting to slow things down. I say it every year....once they get started, they just need to be able to work straight through. All that this rain does is drag out the whole process.
We have all been having issues with our allergies this year. So much more than any other year. It is so frustrating. I guess that is what we get for not having a winter. Really this whole year has been so odd. We go from near 80 temps all the way down to barely 50 in a matter of days. I keep waiting for "normal" to stick around. I am still curious about what the rest of the year will bring.
Here is where I apologize. I always have a lot to say until I sit down and start to write it out. As soon as this empty page pops up, all of the words leave me. I will get back into all of this shortly. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...