Tuesday, February 9, 2010

No pictures this time. Sorry.
Ethan is 3 weeks old now. He has changed so much in the last 3 weeks too. His head is stronger and he holds it up more and more each day. He is noticing more around him. He isn't sleeping much better yet, but really its only been 3 weeks. I know I get frustrated at 3 am, but then in the morning, I feel so bad for being frustrated. Its not like he is doing it on purpose just to keep me up. He had a major cranky day yesterday. Part of it was gas. Poor thing. I had to take him to the grocery store yesterday. We dropped Dylan off at school and then went to get some things. He thankfully slept through the whole trip. I kept his seat cover on so that no one asked to see him and then I didn't have to worry about people touching him. We are regulars at that store, so most of the clerks know me and Dylan.
We are getting more snow. We had some over the weekend. Maybe about 3 or 4 inches. Now we are getting more. Right now we probably have 3 inches or so on the ground. It is supposed to keep coming down for another 24 hours, so that should be interesting. Unfortunately Ryan has to work today. Hopefully they don't have to go anywhere. Id hate to drive on these roads. So we are all just here and staying warm. Id like to go out and enjoy it, but Dylan and I don't have boots and I have a 3 week old that has to stay inside! Dylan would love to play in it. Oh well. Not much I can do about it right now.
Dylan finally poo'd in the potty the other day! Since then we haven't been able to get him to do it again. Must have been a fluke. He has just been filling his diaper during sleep times. The other day though towards the end of his bath, he poo'd in the tub! I didn't see him do it. He must have knew what he did was wrong though, because he tried shoving it down the drain!!! Ryan cleaned it out thankfully, and said that it was really pushed down in there. Yuck! When we asked him if he pooped in the tub he just said 'yeah'. Nothing more. That's probably only the second time he has ever poo'd in the tub.
Anyway, thought that was kind of funny.
Nothing else I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...