Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Loads of smiles and pictures!

Whenever I have to cook or get things done in the kitchen I will put Ethan in his bouncer (if he is awake) so that I can keep an eye on him. Most of the time he just sits there and looks around. Today while dinner was cooking, I sat down and started talking to him and got smile after smile out of him. It was so sweet. He has been smiling for about a week or so now, but I haven't been able to get it on camera. So I had Dylan go get my camera while Ethan was in such a good mood. I even got him to coo a little bit. He doesn't do that too often, but occasionally I can get one out of him. He seemed to enjoy the lights on the camera. Those smiles are just so sweet!









And here are a couple of pictures of the wide-eyed look mommy and daddy get quite often!




1 comment:

  1. Aww he is too cute. And I love baby coos. Jensen never shuts up lol!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...