Monday, November 2, 2009

We had a decent weekend. We actually got a few things done in Dylan's soon to be room. We got the computer desk moved out and went and got a new light for the room. Right now there is a huge gaudy chandelier in there. Hopefully Ryan will get time soon to put up the new light. There are somethings that I can do alone as well that I need to get moving on. Still now word from the guy to do the work though. Other than that we didn't do too much. I've got only about 10 weeks left in this pregnancy, give or take a few days of course. I can't believe it!
I also wanted to share some pictures I took of Dylan a few weeks back. I really love the second one, but it has those stupid sun spots in it! I don't know how to edit them out, even if it is possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...