Friday, November 13, 2009

I had another doctor appointment yesterday. All looks well. I did pass my glucose test. The appointment lasted only like 5 minutes. The little man's heartbeat was in the 150s, which is good. I forgot to mention to them that I went ahead and got the h1n1 vaccine. Oh well, no big deal. I go back in 2 weeks for another check up. Im sure that one too will be 5 minutes.
Things have been kind of crazy in the last week, but we all made it through.
November seems to be going by quite fast. The middle of the month is already here, and Thanksgiving is just around the corner. Of course all of this means that the baby's due date is that much closer.
I still worry about that room for Dylan being done. Im glad the bathroom is started, but I wish we knew someone else who could work on that room at the same time. I know I keep saying it, but I just want all of that stuff done before the baby gets here. I dont want to have to worry about anything like that going on after the baby gets here. I just want to focus on Dylan and the baby, not construction and mess.
Oh well, I could go on and on, but I won't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...