Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I had a doctor appointment today. All is well. I am 32 weeks along now. I really can't believe it. No problems with the baby or with me. It was another quick appointment. I was told that the baby is sitting head down right now. His heartbeat was 148 which is good. I go back again in a couple of weeks.
Let's see...what else has been going on. Not much really. We had a good weekend. I feel like we got a few things accomplished. Dylan still doesnt have a new room to go to, but we did get his mattress. Its leaning against the wall. And will probably hold that wall up for sometime. Who knows if that room will get done. Im not happy about the whole situation right now, but there isn't anything that I can do about it.
I still have some Christmas shopping to do, but I got a great start on it over the last week. We have a lot of gift cards to buy, which I will leave until last minute. So there are still a few people that I want to get specific gifts for. I have a lot of toys to wrap in the meantime!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...