Monday, March 19, 2012

Weekend Rewind

We managed to stay busy this weekend. It is safe to say that 90% of the unpacking is done. Some stuff needs to be put in the attic, and some stuff still needs a permanent home somewhere in the house. But We are so close to being all unpacked. That was basically the theme of the weekend. Saturday evening though, we went grocery shopping and out to dinner. You know, grocery shopping isn't fun, and I have a hard enough time remembering everything I need when its just me and Ethan. This time is was all of us and honestly, there was no enjoyable moments inside that stupid store. Dylan's mouth was going non-stop. Most of it I couldn't hear or understand. He was just rambling. Ethan was digging in my purse the whole time and Ryan, while pushing the cart kept walking away from me, with stuff in my hand to put in the cart! I was fine once we left the store, but seriously...does one have to talk every single second? And does the biggest one not understand that we have a cart for a reason...to put things in. Not to simply push around. I don't want to say that I don't want to do it again, because it was nice all being together and getting dinner out. But, I cant do that every week. I just cant!
Sunday was when most of the unpacking happened. So much stuff was moved and put away. The playroom that I want for the kids, is almost ready to serve its purpose. There are a few things left to do in there. Pictures have been hung on the walls throughout the house. I am getting there. Closer and closer. The weather has been gorgeous like i mentioned in the last post. 80s outside this week. Crazy. I told Ryan today that we needed to pack up tomorrow and head to Myrtle Beach. He never answered me. I guess that is a big ol NO. Oh well, I tried. But this weather has me dreaming of a summer vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...