Tuesday, March 27, 2012

It's only Tuesday!

Well I had a post planned. But then when I sat down to start it, everything in my head became jumbled. The last few days the allergies have been in overdrive and its making me feel awful. My whole face hurts from the pressure and fluid in there. Yuck. All I want to do is curl up and sleep. Obviously I can't do that. Who really can, but even if I had the opportunity, I wouldnt be able to sleep well. The congestion prevents good sleep. All of us allergy sufferers are in for a long allergy season. I feel bad for you all. This is no fun!
There are so many things I need/want to get done. Its just not happening. Not right now at least. I can't seem to focus on much right now. Well, focus on much for a decent amount of time. Like this post for example. Its taken wayyy too long to get this little bit down. Ugh...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...