Friday, September 25, 2009

Ok, I just have to mention something. Today I go to Walmart, and decide to find a long sleeve shirt. Obviously it needs to be a maternity shirt. I find the one rack they have and its all short sleeve. I ask the lady at the fitting room if that's all they have. She tells me that's all they have because walmart thinks that maternity clothes are becoming a thing of the past! What?! She says they stopped carrying maternity pants and shirts will be next to stop. She said they think that women are just wearing normal clothes instead of maternity! I'm sorry but MOST women, cant wear normal clothes throughout their pregnancy. Certainly not pants. That is just ridiculous of a large store like that to stop carrying maternity! Honestly I am beginning to think that walmart isn't the only store either. Its just ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...