Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Well I had another appointment last week. Everything looks good. I had to take my glucose test. My weight is looking great this time around. So far I have kept it well under control. Which is so unlike last time! As far as the glucose test goes, if I don't get a phone call, then everything is ok. So far, I have had no phone call, so I am hoping that is a good sign. When I was pregnant with Dylan I just barely passed that test. I go back to the doc on November 12th. And every 2 weeks after that as well.
For the last few days I have been so congested. Not sure what is going on with that. No other symptoms except the congestion. It could be my sinuses a little messed up from this back and forth weather we've been dealing with. Hopefully it doesn't develop into anything else. Fingers crossed!
Today while the baby was flopping around I had Dylan put his hand on my belly. He felt a kick. The look on his face made me think it freaked him out a little bit. Of course I laughed. He kinda smiled and took his hand off my tummy.
Still no news on Dylan's new room. Really I am getting worried that it wont be done before the new baby gets here. I just don't want all of that happening with a new baby in the house. Its just too much. I keep hoping that he will show up one day and get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...