Sunday, October 18, 2009

Dylan's birthday went well. We had to different parties to avoid too many people being cramped in the house. He got a fantastic mix of toys and clothes. Everything was just right, and he was so thrilled with the toys. He just loves his new toys. I was so nice to sit and talk with everyone too. Everyone stuck around for a while after gifts and cake and talked, which made for a great day. Dylan was thrilled about his birthday cake as well. For some reason the boy is obsessed with birthday cake! He blew out the candles like a pro. He knew exactly how to do it.
So lets get through some pictures!
Here are the cakes for each day. One is spongebob, the other is dinosaurs!



Here he is getting some of his gifts





It was a good weekend, but I am so tired. Dylan is too. He went to bed early both nights since he missed his nap on both days. He fell asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow.
This week we both have doctor appointments. It is Dylan's 3 year check up on Wednesday and then I have my monthly appointment on Thursday. That day I have my glucose test. It will be a long appointment that day. Hopefully I pass and don't have to worry about gestational diabetes. I try to watch what I eat. Aside from this weekends cake, I have been doing so good at staying away from the sweets. So I hope it all goes well. After this appointment I will be starting the 2 week appoinments. At the end of the week I will cross over into my third trimester. I can't believe it! If only we could come up with a name for the little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...